As part of the ongoing Jefferson Lab Strategic Plan development, we are considering to hold a Town Meeting where users can bring their ideas and discuss the following issues:
- Vision for the Future (5 - 20+ years)
- Lost or missed opportunities ?
- Required New Initiatives ?
We would like to propose Friday, March 16 2012 to hold this meeting (all day). Please respond to skuhn at odu.edu (and cc to sbrown at jlab.org) with the following information:
- I would like to attend such a meeting: Yes/No
- I would like to present (15-20 min) at such a meeting: Yes/No
- I can attend Friday 3/16 in person: Yes/No
If you would like to present at the meeting, please prepare a title and abstract and send it to Susan Brown (sbrown at jlab.org). See also http://wwwold.jlab.org/div_dept/physics_division/Physics_Town_Meeting.pdf for the equivalent town meeting held by the JLab Physics division in December 2011.