2015-Jun-15 Comp. Phys. Biweekly Report
- Worked on sidereal variation proposal to produce slides.
- PQB work regarding what we install in Hall A (with M. Pitt et al)
- Parallelizing the Fast multipole scheme for cooling calculations. Started investigating whether PADAs (http://padas.ices.utexas.edu/software/ ) would be adequate for our needs (Yves, He)
- CSR LDRD:
- producing a labor profile for COB june 17 for Fulvia.
- Fay Hannon has a preliminary estimate of the "option A" injector. We are going to discuss it next meeting.
- Working on bunched cooling LDRD
- River Huang is now full time on the SLAC field emission problem in waveguides.