- Written most of the ionization theory so far...probably 3/4 of the way there.
- Learned how to use the JLab iFarm to help speed up creating GPT simulations instead of running them in series on my JLab Windows desktop.
- Learning about recombination theory (not easy to understand!).
- Using the JLab iFarm to create GPT simulations of electron-ion trapping with the T-Gun.
- Will be at USPAS over the next two weeks learning about accelerator cavities and using CST.
- Installing viewports to look for ghost light between the anode and magnetizing solenoid.