- Created GPT simulations of electron, proton, and neutral particles thorugh GTS with and without space charge
- Uploaded magnetic mirror derivation and BPM analysis and plots (see Research Notes and Documents)
- Using GPT (GDFMGO) to optimize the E-field of the biased anode and B-field of the magnetizing solenoid in order to determine the conditions for an ion to be trapped between them.
- Writing up analytic derivation of the net force on the ion due to the anode and magnetizing solenoid.
- Will be taking BPM measurements of the GTS electron beam next week in order to see characteristic frequencies of trapped ions within the electron beam.