- Created GPT simulations of a uniform cylindrical distribution of protons with random momenta. Also tried similar simulation with each particle representing a random number of macro particles (below 200) and random mass (below 200*mass of proton)
- Tried (and failed) to use GDFMGO to optimize the conditions for ion trapping. No success. Maybe this means that it's not possible?
- Continuing series of GPT simulations.
- Learning Poisson Superfish to create field maps of accelerator elements with some sort of symmetry (solenoids, e.g.).
- Will be taking BPM measurements of the GTS electron beam...eventually.