What is needed for 200 kV beam...
- Reza says we need 4-5x existing power @ 200 keV (limited by 30W) => 135 W
- From Curt 2/18/20
- use new Cu cavity (SS problematic)
- buy an amplifier (need a spare)
- active temp system (resonance control)
- From Haipeng slides pertaining to the 1497 MHz "BCM-style" cavity to be installed in the Prebuncher location as part of the Injector Upgrade (aka UITF Buncher) media:Sixth_calculation.pdf
- From Haipeng slide pertaining to the presently installed 1497 MHz Los Alamos CEBAF Buncher media:200309_First_calculation.pptx