- Created Ghost Beam Studies page on wiki (see Ghost Beam Studies)
- Went through Bas' ionization routine for GPT. I understand ~80% of it, though I understand 0% on how to manipulate it to be more realistic.
- Received CEBAF GPT deck from Alicia...no idea how to use it.
- Adding to Ghost Beam Studies page.
- Understanding Bas' ionization routine
- Getting a real electron beam size profile for GTS (using Sajini's GPT model)
- Reading about field emission from damaged photocathode...might provide the missing theory and explanation of why the ghost beam is long lasting and why the anode has anything to do with the ghost beam.
- Working with Cristian and Ricardo to create a simulation model of ion production at the CEBAF injector.
- Leak checking spool with viewports to look for ghost light. This will eventually be installed.
- Using FEMM to model artificial steel plates for perpendicular viewport. Will eventually be extended to include the gun solenoid and solenoid lenses.