- Uploaded Voltage vs. Distance graphs (see Research Notes and Documents)
- Using voltage vs. distance data to get more accurate estimates of the ion production rate. Turns out that we don't need to consider quantum effects provided the gun voltage is high enough (which is realistically always true in the longitudinal direction. There's no way electrons would have enough transverse momentum to ionize residual gas that way).
- Learning C++ (req'd to learn how to use ROOT)
- Analyzing photocathode lifetime data that will be taken over the coming months.
- Create simulation of ion backbombardment in the gun chamber