February 6, 2020 - Mechanical engineering
We'll meet at 9am TL-2236 for chopping chamber, then transition into weekly ME meeting
Chopping Chamber Agenda
- Incorporates new FY 92mm ID solenoids
- GPT model puts FY solenoids at Jay's TN center lines -/+ 9.8425 cm, should/can they be different?
- What sort of tolerances should be included in simulations?
- A, B, C slits
- Use linear manipulators?
- Use same apertures?
- View screen
- Do we replace chromox screen with a YAG screen?
- Include with markings or fiducials?
- MS/CP apertures
- Do we modify how the MS/CP are inserted/retracted?
- Can we eliminate the CP?
- Do we replace the honking 120? L/s pump? Yes!
- Replace existing pump with 45 L/sec pump, w/ well located pump out port?
- Shaun drawings...
ME Layout Agenda
- Feb 04, 2020 media:BEAMLINELAYOUTFEB04.pdf edits post modellers meeting (add bpm/cor after Y, and swap bpm/corr by A1
- Jan 31, 2020 media:200203_layout.pdf major revision to address setting up the beam line
- First viewer design media:YagViewerHole.pdf