GTS meeting 4 12 16
- Viewer solenoid control boxes have been wired up and installed.
- Bubba is working on the instrument air line
- The needle valves to control the airflow to the viewer cylinderi have arrived and are in the GTS now
- Omar reports that as soon as the air is connected we can finish the control work., and that
- Trigger? not sure....will get someone to locate.
- Cathode prep chamber
- High voltage conditioning. 
- Kr processing up to 325 kV. Soaking overnight at 300 kV reduced FE from 1000 CPS to < 50 CPS.
- Needs more processing
- Barrel polishing surface characterization: Media:Surface characterization summary.pptx
- Chris Gould completed the set of samples (anodes and 1cmx1cm samples) characterization using optical ellipsometry
- Mamun is studying the square samples with the AFM, EDS, etc.
- GTS Schedule including LERF CIS requests