GTS meeting 4 26 16
- Mamun made the first multi-alkali photocathode in the GTS!...just not on the puck!
- Shukui is making great progress with the laser transport system
- The LPSS has been certified by SSG
- The correctors have been installed int he beam line
- Software (G. Croke) has provided controls for running the GTS in rack FL05B10, 
- Functional. They are the point where they need the EPICS screen interface to drive them in/out.
- Joe Gubeli, Chris Gould and K. Jordan are working on the cameras.
- All ion pumps connected to UHV supplies.
- Each pump cable has been labeled thanks to John for providing resistive load.
- Electrically isolated
- Lead shield 'case' is now in the GTS. Will bring Vashek to check it out.
- Shukui lent us a chiller, still needs to be connected