June 17, 2020 - 200 kV gun options
- Three options this Fall...
- Take a few days to HV condition
- Try the new small shed electrode in, bake, HV condition
- Replace HV chamber with larger 300 kV HV chamber (TL-1137 or GTS)
- Carlos' slides Media:Evaluating R30 insulator guns for potential use in CEBAF.pptx
- Sajini's slides with details on beam position, emittance, and anode-cathode electric fields for shifted vs tilted anode Media:Angled anode 6_2020_2 vs shifted anode analysis by Sajini.pptx
- Our last planning meeting (January 8, 2020)