March 1, 2021 - DC/Magnet Installation Kickoff
Meeting Info =
We will kick-off the Phase 1 magnet installation following Steve's Monday at 1330 SAD discussion. https://bluejeans.com/569476853
- Installation status
- Transition from vac/mech to girder hook-ups planned to begin April 5 (5 weeks from today) - maybe 1 or 2 weeks earlier
- 4 weeks (Apr 5 - Apr 30) are allocated for girder hook-ups + HCO/System readiness for everything up to FC#2
- Beam line layout
- Preliminary ME songsheet released, up to date as of Feb 23 on the upgrade home page => CEBAF Injector Upgrade
- 3D CAD model exists if you want to see something not there now
- Cables: Like before trays (above & on girder) + 3 cable bundle drops (near Y, Laser, Chopper)
- DC/Magnet Jobs
- Spreadsheet with magnet information updated as of Mar 1 media:210301_Phase1_Magnet_Summary.xlsx
- Software Jobs
- What else for software?
- Other magnet jobs
- Done (JM) Complete magnet table I circulated
- (JM/LL) Initial QW measurement and assessment (sufficient for CED), summarized for Gary
- (RS/GC) FG solenoid special hysteresis for Gary
- (RS/MJ) Magnet info for Inj Steer spin calculations
- (JM/JG) Decision on spare DR fabrication and alignment
- (LL/JK/JM) PSS kicker - does MMF have any responsibility here, maybe just PSS?
- (LL/JM) Second QW measurement, what's the scope here?
- (JM) When is the rotating coil stand ready?
- (JM/LL) Reconciling MHD discrepancy
- (LL) Report on QW
- (LL) Report on HD
- (LL) Report on PSS kicker
- CIS Magnet Jobs
- Jobs list => Phase 1 area on the upgrade home page => CEBAF Injector Upgrade
- Meet in 2 weeks?