PQB Meeting June 4, 2015
We will meet in TL 2236 Thursday June 4 at 1:00 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the Blue Jeans  audio conference system.
Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 3528502673# Meeting URL: http://bluejeans.com/3528502673
- Roger, Kent and Mark: Hall A Beamline Modifications
Notes from this meeting:
- Need to quantify the effects of synchrotron radiation on beam properties. Is there any helicity correlated degradation?
- For PREx-II:
- Need to test Hall A BCMs.
- Beam modulation coils were removed:
- Re-install. Yves will help identify location of the air core magnets on beamline
- Beam modulation and accelerator Fast Feedback: is there a need to pause FFB when modulation is ON? does FFB implement a digital notch filter to attenuate the modulation frequency while passing all other frequencies? (QWeak: 125 Hz for 20 s every 320 s). From Scott Higgins (July 14, 2015): Hall has paused FFB while beam modulation was on. FFB does not implement a digital notch filter to attenuate the mod freq.
- Install QQQ cavity triplet in Hall A beamline.
- Install QWeak Halo Monitors in Hall A beamline (will need new halo target).
- Preparing a list of instrumentation of Hall A beamline for Thia.