This R&D topic is related to exploring polarized GaAs photocathodes with robust NEA heterostructures to provide extended operational lifetime in high voltage photo-guns.
- Robust Meeting - August 7, 2020 - Status updates
- Robust Meeting - July 17, 2020 - Local JLab meeting to review proposal and define preliminary action items
- Documents & Links
- Proposal statement media:Robust-Proposal-Summary.pdf
- FY2020 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship FOA LAB 20-2262 media:LAB_20-2262.pdf
- L. Cultrera et al. Long lifetime polarized electron beam production from negative electron affinity GaAs activated with Sb-Cs-O: Trade-offs between efficiency, spin polarization, and lifetime, Phys. Rev. Accelerators and Beams 23, 023401 (2020) media:PhysRevAccelBeams.23.023401.pdf