September 7, 2016 - Monthly 4-Laser/4-Beams Status Meeting
We will meet on Wednesday, Sept. 7th @ 10am in TL-1227 for our monthly 4-Laser/4-Beams Status Meeting.
1. Summer SAD Wrap Up - Remind ourselves what got accomplished, identify loose ends, dangling jobs, a good opportunity to say what went well, what didn't, etc.
- Please put firmware version into alarm handler
- Final read/edits of SCAM document (where to archive?)
- User Mode (Tstart/Tstop) buggy?
2. Winter SAD Planning - Status of LLRF and plan to deploy new 4-channel 250/499 LLRF by next shutdown; a good opportunity to collect all jobs for winter SAD
3. Spring 2017 4-Beam Ops - A good place to have a dialogue about procedures, controls and beam tests that get us ready for 4-beam Operations.