Talk:GTS meeting 5 17 16
- Action items
- Shukui wants a camera looking at the cathode, to aid steering the laser spot on the cathode.
- QE : We have a QE scanner optics setup and chassis. We also have software in EPICS. Make sure to tight focus the scanning laser, and check to avoid space charge emission.
- Order black cloth from Thor Labs to minimize room light reqaching the cathode.
- TRace pico-motor cables for QE chassis
- Also two TTL driving signals, talk J. Coleman
- Chirs Gould to replace two damaged cameras.
- Order two more Keithly pico-Ammeters, ask P. Francis / S. Higgins what kind.
- Carlos to ask software to get Dump Kethley pA into EPICS.
- Carlos to coordinate with John to short out Conditioning resistor for high current.
- Milestones at the end of Summer:
- Lifetime vs cathode recipe
- QE (map/scan) correlated to cathode recipe
- Emittance diagnostics fully commissioned for measurements (digitized camera images for spot size measurements)
- EMittance measurements, solenoid scans, "beam drift", vs gun voltage, laser spot size, etc.