Talk:Gun Test Stand at LERF
== What do we need for connecting the beamline to the gunr? ==
- Fixing the gun in its final position to the table
- Install the anode
- Install recently fabricated "viewer ports" anode flange
- Install 4-1/2 inch valve between the anode flange and the beamline
- The beamline height can be defined by the final height of the center line of the cathode, defined by gun-table assembly. We can then adjust the beamline height (80/20 adjustable feet) accordingly.
- Can we do this with the existing beamline components before parts are ready to re-start high voltage testing? Who can do what? what help/assistance is needed? In parallel, we/I need to look for 2 DP cans...one more viewer screen, dump, steering coils, beampipe, hardware, what else???