Wednesday August 6, 2014
We will meet in TL 2236 on Wednesday August 6 at 3:30 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the Blue Jeans  audio conference system.
Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 3528502673# Meeting URL: http://bluejeans.com/3528502673
1- Bubble Chamber progress at Argonne
2. (Grames) JLab Update
- Design, installation and released mechanical drawings (dipole + beam line) are here \group\bubble\grames
- Songsheet and nomenclature media:ACC2008000-1100.pdf
- Fabrication status
- Installation status
- Injector power restored 2 days ago, can resume work
- Phil coordinating Alignment + Installation groups for new points & pedestals (in hand)
- Vacuum parts assembly will begin soon, tunnel installation date TBD
- Instrumentation hook-ups and cable pulls by ~Labor Day
- Fast valve controls group resolving design issue (no impact w/ thick radiator)
- Dipole magnet due mid-August (measurement and controls group ready); install depends on turn-around time
- Bench BPM position calibration (one done, one to go)
- Commissioning status
- Provided punch list to Director of Ops (vacation until mid-August)
- High level goals are beam line functionality & 100uA at highest energy on radiator
- Contacted Medical Imaging group (Jay's suggestion) regarding Brem characterization
Notes from this meeting:
- Bubble Chamber: Next to try differentially cooled mercury (at meniscus, N2O will not be superheated).