Wednesday March 5, 2014
We will meet in TL 2236 on Wednesday March 5 at 3:00 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the ReadyTalk audio conference system.
1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada) 2. Enter 7-digit access code 4402297, followed by “#”
1- Bubble Chamber progress at Argonne
2- Bubble Chamber Schedule at JLab
3- How would the 5D beamline look for the Bubble Chamber beam test?
Notes from this meeting:
- The new chiller did not arrive at Argonne yet.
- The Bubble Chamber safety reviews will be completed soon (Pressure System completed, waiting on Mercury Review) and a copy will be sent to JLab by the end of March to start the process here.
- Fast Vale and Dipole Magnet are approved as part of RSR/SRC. - Other expenses (Super Harps, Dumps, ...) were included in the ARD/SRC request but not yet approved.
- Fast Valve was ordered. The Valve will be installed upstream of DP cans. The gauge will be installed at the end of Bubble Chamber beamline, in the radiator chamber.
- Test Beamline:
- Ask for thermal analysis of the flange radiator to determine the operational beam current. - Design collimator using GEANT4. Part of the collimator could be positioned inside the pressure vessel. At some point, Argonne ordered Cu material that could be available for us.
- Test Schedule:
- Start the Experiment Readiness Review process with a meeting with Arne and Rolf.