The meeting will be on Thursday January 14, 2020 at 2:00 PM EDT.
To connect to the meeting, please do the following:
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- Until CMTF testing: UITF will be locked up daily to improve the rf performance of the booster, measure optics, learn how to beta-match across the booster, etc.
- CMTF tests with C75-1 (mid-March - mid-April). Gigi: CMTF schedule / testing duration
- UITF beamline Modification in parallel to install new beamline
- First commissioning of water irradiation beamline in May??? (goal)
EES-RF: Troubleshooting Booster behavior (Status Update)
EES-DC: QD/QJ quads okay by Meyers for no water cooling up to 10A (revisit if fields higher than that are required)
SSG: Known MPS nodes to add:
- Fast valve
- Solenoid current window comparator (perhaps needed?, worst case: small window temp rise)
- BCM over current trip set point. MPS/PSS BCM similar to CEBAF injector; find receiver and determine implementation at UITF
EES-IC: media: I&C tasks ver1.docx
- New Action item: List all the tasks we have for Engineering: I&C, DC power, SSG and provide as much notice as possible. [McCaughan]
Reports on Open Action Items:
- Meet on a bi-weekly basis? Meetings organized & Agenda issued (McCaughan)
- Matt/Camille identify Work Coordinator and Facility Manager for this work. Work Coordinator/Facility Manager: Organize the ERR. Gigi and Team will respond to all ERR committee questions and issues. Harry Fanning will be our facilitator. (McCaughan)
- SRF CMTF schedule timetable verification for experiment (Gigi)
- MPS BCM installation/implementation (Cole/Metcalf)
- Beamline hardware inventory verification [magnet mounts, 80/20 pieces and flange v-blocks, etc.] Ensure everything we need is on-hand. (Gregory)
- Procurement arrival of large bore Haimsons (Poelker): 5 sets built by Stangenes on order
- Pb brick shielding study/design for Faraday Cup3. [Isolate FC3 in separate cross to simplify implementation of lead brick shielding & move downstream. Order by Apr. from Mars Metal] (Gregory)
- Update drawings / configuration database to reflect beamline changes [FC3 region, BCM, etc.]
- Songsheets (Mechanical Engineering)
- Quick Reference Drawing (Forman)
- UED (Individual EES groups / System owners)
- Training: Learn how to deliver beam, and to participate in optics measurements (Xi Li)
- List in detail the magnet modifications; need soon for EES-DC (Identification of magnet types, channels, and cards. For example, how many steering magnets with 1 A cards, the quad needs a 10 amp card, what current supply does the solenoid need? [Probably not a trim card]) (Xi Li/Yan Wang)
- Identify operating current of the solenoid magnet to determine requirement of trim card or a stand-alone power supply (Xi Li)
- Acquire permission to use the HDIce “control room” to enable participation > 2 two people (Poelker)
- List all beamline modifications which require breaking vacuum: vacuum hardware, including fixing harp M703, etc. (Poelker)
- CAD layout update includes all mods in 12 (Poelker / Gregory)
- Post all magnet family field maps on our UITF wiki? By all, I mean field maps for every style magnet used at UITF. https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/Technical_Areas (Xi Li) [UED?]
- Identification of experimental beam energies and currents: 8 MeV/c beam at 100nA? Plans to vary the beam current and/or energy? (Ciovati)
- Vacuum work (Poelker, Xi, and Hannes)
- Flesh out a run plan that includes radiation measurements, to get approval to operate > 25 nA average current that is the present RadCon limit (Ciovati, McCaughan, ERR, RCG)