To connect to the meeting, please do the following: Time: Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/946721076.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 946721076.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 946721076.
- Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- HDIce run2b completed (March 13)
- Beam studies until cryo transition to CMTF
- PSS Certification immediately afterwards
- CMTF tests with C75-1 (late-March - early-June). More refined CMTF schedule / testing duration?
- UITF beamline Modification in parallel to install new beamline
- Supplementary Shielding Installation: Mid-June
- Beamline Commissioning / Test Plans / Shielding Verification: Late June / Early July
- Tentative (Pending Change request approval): Monday July 12th-Friday July 26th - Commission new beam line and execute experiment [May slide a week... and weekends also available if desired]
Short term plan
New items for discussion:
- Target FSD update (hopefully!)
- Change request submitted to SAD Coordination Task Force - Under evaluation; they will discuss Thursday. (Mike)
- Once approved resource loaded schedule must be published internally for use
- Gun heat and reactivation today (J. Grames executing)
- Beam Studies & Optics Characterization:
- Model development + Planned studies (John, Xi)
- Other business
- A formal run plan