Meeting 6/29/22 - COMTRA
Revision as of 13:35, 29 June 2022 by Grames
- Stands - Last week we said 'pull the trigger' on UITF stand (has been purchased?), later will order stand for BNL => Where is PR?
- Collimator - Last week Riad provided drawing, found material but does not know if OHFC. Need (2) per this drawing. media:JL0015777_Cu_collimator.pdf What about ID hole???
- Absorbers - Christine provided drawing 6/3, I forgot to act on this! Need (6) per this drawing => media:Absorber - 240 D 001 14_V4.pdf
- Analyzing Magnet
- Power supply with ethernet and rack mount option - PR 6/9, PO 6/13, request 6/24 => https://misportal.jlab.org/reqs/pr/viewPr.do?prNum=412686
- Magnet winding around JLab machined cores - PR 5/31, PO 6/2, request 7/15 => https://misportal.jlab.org/reqs/pr/viewPr.do?prNum=412389
- Model development => 6/27 Probir provided magnetic model to Greg. Eric, can you outline how we used magnet model for PEPPo AM in Geant (to assign B-field in air/magnet, P-field in iron core)?
- BGO crystals - 6/28 - Arrived in Richmond, Deringer controls paperwork, 6/29 - DHL delivery due at JLab
- PMT status - (4) Hamamatsu tubes w/ magnetic shield, PR 6/1, PO 6/2, due 8/2 or earlier => https://misportal.jlab.org/reqs/pr/viewPr.do?prNum=412467
- PMT base status?
- Detector box status?
- PMT-5R ItoV amplifier with remote control - 6/23 CC order placed to Advanced Instruments Corp, delivery date TBD
- What else?
- NIM paper - Riad's good idea - some of us will draft an outline in overleaf, later we'll look for short technical descriptions/results,
- Manual - More of an operational document to augment NIM paper technical description