Difference between revisions of "November 19, 2015 - Mott Group Meeting"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
== Slides ==
== Slides ==
Mott Analysis Update [[media:Moser_Mott_Nov1915.pdf]]
Revision as of 12:39, 19 November 2015
Let's meet this Thursday November 19 at 1pm EST in TL-2236 for any updates to our paper writing or Run II analysis to-do list (shown below).
To Do list from Oct 27
- (Joe) summarize process and results to measure beam energy
- (Joe) what photocathode did we use for Run I?
- (Daniel, Riad, Tim, Marcy) Corroborate the Lebow and FESEM measurements with foil rate measurements to assign X-axis and uncertainty for each foil
- (Tim) Explore and recommend heuristic fit approach for target thickness
- (Riad) Incorporate energy spread correction in data analysis
- (Daniel) Summarize Run II with cuts (T=+/- 2sigma, E=-1:3 sigma)
- (Daniel) Compute asymmetry is 0.5 sigma slices to explore dependence and determine appropriate energy cut
- (Marty, Tim, Riad, Joe) - Resolve approach for second scattering distribution
Blue Jeans and Wiki
Toll Free Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Int'l Call Phone numbers: http://bluejeans.com/numbers Meeting ID: 534098487# Web connection for desktop sharing: https://bluejeans.com/534098487 Wiki: https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/November_19,_2015_-_Mott_Group_Meeting
- Mott Analysis Update Slides