Run Meeting: March 20th, 2020
10:00AM Run Meeting, Counting house meeting room (200C)
RC: Carlos Ayerbe
Summary of past 24h:
- Summary in the RC Daily Report
- HV issues (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3806487):
- in order to run cosmic, we tweak the HV GUI to short the delay time to ramp up the GEM voltage and reduce the cathode to -5500V
- we were able to run op to -5600 (I guess Mohammad raised to -5650 and later in the night to -6100V but not sure when)
- From the strip chart it is clear the RTPC trips around 04:30
- Nate D. notice that the drift pressure was low (02:45), and no bubbles. I checked the gas shed and the manometer indicates 10psig in the pre-mix lines. We need to check that.
- BPM alignment ongoing.
- Jiwan and Nathan B. should take a decision of the HV modules (keep in Yuri's crate, return to the original, make changes in software...?)
- Install bubblers camera.
- turn on blower (sucker).
- RadCon to move RTPC1 to EEL bldg.
- From Eugene:
What magnetic field configuration are we going to start with? Torus Inbending? outbending? Solenoid polarity and strength?
- According to Sebastian, Stepan will help to set physics beam.
- My ETA to have Hall ON, ~11:00
BlueJeans connection info:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/7576835804