Run Meeting: March 20th, 2020

From clas12-run
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to Run Group F | Daily Run Group F Coordination Meetings

10:00AM Run Meeting, Counting house meeting room (200C)

RC: Carlos Ayerbe

Summary of past 24h:

  • Summary in the RC Daily Report

https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3806359

  • HV issues (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3806487):
    • in order to run cosmic, we tweak the HV GUI to short the delay time to ramp up the GEM voltage and reduce the cathode to -5500V
    • we were able to run op to -5600 (I guess Mohammad raised to -5650 and later in the night to -6100V but not sure when)
    • From the strip chart it is clear the RTPC trips around 04:30 Clonpc14 20200320 085446.gif

Plan:

  • Nate D. notice that the drift pressure was low (02:45), and no bubbles. I checked the gas shed and the manometer indicates 10psig in the pre-mix lines. We need to check that.

Image.png

  • BPM alignment ongoing.
  • Jiwan and Nathan B. should take a decision of the HV modules (keep in Yuri's crate, return to the original, make changes in software...?)
  • Install bubblers camera.
  • turn on blower (sucker).
  • RadCon to move RTPC1 to EEL bldg.
  • From Eugene:

What magnetic field configuration are we going to start with? Torus Inbending? outbending? Solenoid polarity and strength?

  • According to Sebastian, Stepan will help to set physics beam.
  • My ETA to have Hall ON, ~11:00

Slides

Info

BlueJeans connection info:

To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/7576835804