General Meeting Summary 12/10/15
- CUA crystal light yield measurements now consistent with Rainer's results for CRYTUR crystal and consistent with CMS results for a BTCP sample
- Action item: send subset of the 30 SICCAS (2015) crystals from JLab to CUA for testing. Once tests complete crystals will be sent to Orsay.
- SICCAS crystal #2 seems to have been damaged sometime after conclusion of Idaho studies (Feb 15) and its arrival at CUA (Dec 15) - either through transportation (this crystal was in Giessen) or perhaps shrink tube wrapping. Action item: check the other crystals currently in prototype for similar damage.
COLLABORATION MEETING: 21 JANUARY AT JLAB (time: 8:45 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Discussion about the draft agenda
- Discussion about the NPS summary/status talk planned for the Hall C meeting. Action item: send suggestions for speakers to TH by 12/16.
- Have received model from designer - fits/clearances look good. Minimum separation between SHMS and NPS is XX degrees.
- BNL and ANL have been contacted about surplus steel. Initial responses were positive
ITEMS FOR NEXT MEETING:
- Drafts for collaboration/Hall C meeting
- Updates on crystals
NEXT MEETING: THUR 14 JANUARY, TIME: 9:00 AM (EST)