General Meeting Summary 2/28/13
SUMMARY ITEMS TO BE ADDRESSED AT NEXT MEETING
- What is the desired optimal distance from target for the detector front face for forward angles. This info is prerequisite for background studies, e.g., beam pipe.
- Figure: background per block as function of angle for 1uA beam current and 10cm target (similar to figure of dose rate as function of angle)
- Background estimates at smallest angle and at 11 GeV (and bigger beam pipe)
- Summary of details on geometry information needed for WACS (e.g. resolution), DVCS (e.g., scattering chamber dimensions, beam pipe dimensions, etc.), and perhaps others(?)
- How much of DVCS projected beam time can be shared with pi0 DES and SIDIS (including both Hall A and C kinematics)