Instructions for using the Conference Group
The teleconferencing service is called "BlueJeans". Please see the information below to use it:
Conference ID 7578012727
Audio Dial: 1-888-240-2560 (US or Canada only) (see all numbers) and enter the Conference ID
Browser and Desktop sharing https://bluejeans.com/7578012727 (REMEMBER to turn off microphone and speaker after joining to avoid echoing if you use the phone line for audio)
Meeting system "bluejeans" additional information:
- Using a computer, through a browser go to https://bluejeans.com/7578012727/browser. You can use the desktop sharing feature, audio if your computer has a microphone and speaker, and video if you have a webcam. To do so go to the conference link above and join as guest
- Using the phone line option should have better audio quality because it is not limited by network speed.
- If you use a browser, it is recommended to use firefox on mac,windows and linux. Note that you may have to download and install a plugin the first time you use it. On linux, the plugin is only available for 64bit firefox and it needs to be installed it as administrator/superuser.
- There is a bluejeans app available that you can use on your mobile device to connect. The app can be downloaded from your device's app store.
- The system can be tested by going to link http://bluejeans.com/111