From CuawikiJump to navigationJump to search
- NPS on CUE system
- Brad's Hall A/C computing tricks and tips
- /work/hallc/nps for development code, etc (NB not backed up)
- /volatile/hallc/nps for large data file (write to tape if anything you want to keep: /mss/hallc/c-nps/analysis)
- /mss/hallc/c-nps/raw is where raw data will go.
- hcana and replay set up instructions (for pionLT run)
- DAQ and firmware
- Slow controls
- Software (see below)
- Other business
DAQ update (from Brad)
- Assembly ongoing in EEL108
- Move cdaql3 from counting house to EEL
- Brad and Bryan have been looking at setting up CODA3 filesystem layout
- Also been talking with Ben about status of required firmware
Software task list (draft)
- Near-term priorities (for summer tests)
- hcana FADC mode 10 code (Mark, David) -- DONE
- collect everything together on GitHub (David)
- hcana NPS class, replay script and database file (David)
- online display and cosmic calibration scripts (Julie, Pramita, Alexandre, Zheng)
- code to handle VTP data in hcana (David)
- Medium-term (summer - fall)
- data unblocking (David, Brad, Bryan)
- geant4 simulation (Marie, Deb)
- online interface with ET system (Paul)
- Longer term
- offline reconstruction and clustering (Steve, Carlos Y, Julie, Pramita)
- offline calibration scripts (??)
- Pramita gave an update of the progress they have made with looking at the SHMS pionLT FADC mode10 data.
- Paul volunteered to look at integration with ET system.
- Ben going to provide VTP update at next main NPS meeting (30th June)?
- It will be important to collect everything we have together on JLab github:
- Mark provided an update on hcana FADC tree variables.
- Mark is going to integrate the firmware_update changes into the main hcana develop branch.
- Marie, Deb and David to meet next week to discuss geant4 simulation efforts.
- We'll set up a meeting with Bryan M in early July to discuss data unblocking:
Thursday 14th July at 9am EST