- NPS on CUE system
- Brad's Hall A/C computing tricks and tips
- /work/hallc/nps for development code, etc (NB not backed up)
- /volatile/hallc/nps for large data file (write to tape if anything you want to keep: /mss/hallc/c-nps/analysis)
- /mss/hallc/c-nps/raw is where raw data will go.
- hcana and replay set up instructions (for pionLT run)
- DAQ and firmware
- Slow controls
- Other business
Software task list (draft)
- Near-term priorities (for summer tests)
- hcana FADC mode 10 code (Mark, David) -- DONE
- hcana NPS class, replay script and database file (Steve Wood, Carlos Yero, David) -- DONE
- online display and cosmic calibration scripts (Julie, Pramita, Alexandre, Zheng) -- DONE
- Medium-term (summer - fall)
- code to handle VTP data in hcana (David)
- data unblocking (David, Brad, Bryan)
- geant4 simulation (Marie, Deb)
- online interface with ET system (Paul, Zheng)
- Longer term
- offline reconstruction and clustering (Steve Wood, Carlos Yero, Julie and others)
- offline calibration scripts (??)
DAQ update (from Brad)
- Hakob is continuing with the cable bundling efforts in the ESB.
- Some members of the French group are on-site and working on hooking up temperature and humidity sensors.
- Fernando plans to test the effectiveness of noise suppression at the FADC digitiser, although there are some concerns about this being a long-term solution to the noise issue.
- NPS how-to is on the wiki 
Software update (from Zheng)
- Single-arm SHMS SIMC studies were presented.
Software update (from David)
- "Working" decode software (hcana and replay dir) for EEL108 data (cdaql3:/data1/cdaq/NPS/vme2_7.evio.0) is now available:
- Based on the hcana classes and replay files developed by Steve Wood and Carlos Yero. Still some issues to be tidied up, but it already decodes writes the 26-sample waveform to a root tree.
- Example event display available in replay repo above under macros (also here ).
Thursday 13th October at 8.30am EST