HPS DAQ Reboot Procedure
From hps run
1. From the main HPS_EPICS screen, click DAQ Status to open the rebooting screen.
2. From there click Reboot Full DAQ and the popup confirmation.
3. This will open a terminal. It may ask for clasrun's password, in which case you enter it.
4. After rebooting the T-DAQ, press enter to proceed rebooting the SVT-DAQ (and enter clasrun's password if requested):
6. Restart runcontrol (it should have been killed automatically during the previous steps) in the appropriate vncviewer.
There should be a terminal open where runcontrol was last restarted, in which case you can press up to get it from the shell history and run it..
Otherwise, login as user=clasrun to clondaq3 and execute:
runcontrol -rocs -log