April 28, 2016 - Mott Group Meeting
We will meet Thursday, April 28 at 12pm EST in TL-2236.
Tasks and Writing Assignments
- (Joe) - finalize polarimeter geometry and detector acceptance.
- (Joe, Riad) finalize dipole map and compute beam momentum for Runs I/II
- (Xavi) Calculate the final tables of S(E,q,DE,Dq) needed for the simulation and analysis results.
- (Marty) Document Geant4 Mott package, cross-train, implement Xavi's tables for final simulation, provide tech-support
- (Tim, Marcy, Dan) Complete experimental asymmetry vs. target thickness for Runs I/II; summarize S_effective vs. thickness for Run I/II
- (Daniel) Revisit asymmetry vs. energy results
- (Daniel, Riad) Rate analysis for Runs I/II
- Writing Assignments
Blue Jeans and Wiki
Toll Free Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Int'l Call Phone numbers: http://bluejeans.com/numbers Meeting ID: 958336006# Web connection for desktop sharing: https://bluejeans.com/958336006 Wiki: https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/April_28,_2016_-_Mott_Group_Meeting