Bubble Chamber Meeting Thursday May 3, 2018
We will meet in TL 2236 on Thursday May 3 at 4:00 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the Blue Jeans  audio conference system.
Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 3528502673# Meeting URL: http://bluejeans.com/3528502673
- Kevin (May 7 - 13)
- Tom (May 7 - 13)
- Brad (May 7 - 18)
- David (May 10 - 19)
- Claudio (May 10 - 19)
- Ernst (May 11 - 17)
- Seamus (May 7 - 18)
- Radiation Worker I Practical: - May 8, 2:00 pm (Kevin, Tom) - May 10, 2:00 pm (David)
- Tunnel Worker Safety Pre-brief (SAF132) walk-through - meet in MCC, bring your dosimeter: - May 9, 9:00 am (Kevin, Tom, Seamus) - May 11, 10:00 am (David)
- Starting Monday May 7th, we will have a daily meeting in MCC at 8:15 am
- Installation Plan (SAD Calendar)
Please note there are no longer early 3pm lock-ups for safety certifications
- Bubble Chamber Run Plan
- Does the Bubble Chamber equipment remain in the machine upon completion of the run this summer?
- If yes, what special considerations will need to be taken to moth-ball the experiment?
- Open House:
- JLab Open House is on May 19, 2018
- Bubble Chamber display (Poster and Animation) is planned in MCC