Bubble Chamber Meeting Wednesday July 1, 2015
We will meet in TL 2221 on Wednesday July 1 at 3:30 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the Blue Jeans  audio conference system.
Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 3528502673# Meeting URL: http://bluejeans.com/3528502673
1- Bubble Chamber progress at Argonne
Notes from this meeting:
- Bubble Chamber:
- Made the 27" stand for JLab Injector beamline
- Ready to start crating, expect to ship by mid-July
- Cannot yet ship N2O – needs JLab and Argonne approval
- Upon arrival at JLab at the end of July, move to Injector tunnel
- Brad will provide description of the shipment and handling instruction
- Brad will be at JLab August 3 – 12.
- Safety Reviews:
- Started pressure system approval process
- Will need Electrical Review since we have 208 V custom-made electrical distribution box
- Need a TOSP with all the operational and safety procedures (fire, power loss, ...)
- List of fluids:
- Mercury: 150 mL
- Superheated Liquid (N2O or C2F6): 40 – 60 mL
- Hydraulic Fluid: 5 gal
- Silicone Oil for Chiller: 2 L
- Cancelled shifts of beam scheduled for August except for swing shifts in second week
- Bubble Chamber Installation: Tasks and Schedule – Summer 2015: media:Bubble_Install_Summer15.pdf media:Bubble_Install_Summer15.pptx
- Dan Moser is our OPS liaison
- Accelerator schedule after August 15 is being reworked.