Bubble Chamber Meeting Wednesday November 11, 2015
We will meet in TL 2221 on Wednesday November 11 at 3:30 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the Blue Jeans  audio conference system.
Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 3528502673# Meeting URL: http://bluejeans.com/3528502673
2- Beam Schedule in 2016:
- Test Run II: May 30 – June 20
- Test Run III: Aug 15 – Aug 29
- Note: Run II and Run III will be considered Injector Facility Development Time. Expectation to ask for PAC days in FY2017.
3- Bubble Chamber work at ANL
5- Invitation to Elba: June 27-July 1, 2016
Notes from this meeting:
- The quarter cryo-unit RF gradients were found to be lower by 5%. However, during the September test, we set the energy using the dipole so we should be very close to the quoted energy. Complete analysis of the beam energy measurements is forthcoming.
- Ernst is calculating bubble chamber sensitivity to gamma ray flux. Previous experiments obtained a limit of <10-11 with a gamma radioactive source.