PQB Meeting September 10, 2015
We will meet in TL 2236 Thursday September 10 at 1:00 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the Blue Jeans  audio conference system.
Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 3528502673# Meeting URL: http://bluejeans.com/3528502673
- Ed Folts: Hall A beamline progress report
- Jay Benesch: CEBAF Injector Upgrade
- Original Accelerator Improvement Project (AIP) Charter (2010): media:INJ_Full_Energy_Injector_Upgrade_charter.pdf media:INJ_Full_Energy_Injector_Upgrade_charter.docx
- Joe Grames, Considerations for CEBAF Injector Upgrade: media:150824_Upgrade_Grames.pdf
- Jay Benesch, Advanced Injector: media:advanced_injector_PQB_10sep2015.pdf
Notes from this meeting:
- Hall A progress report:
- Modulation coils are in their right place. All work is complete and ready for test.
- There is plan to install the lumi detectors in Hall A beamline exit pipe.
- Cables for cavities on orders and will be pulled once they arrive.
- Working on installing the XYQ cavity set.
- Halo ladder installed with its QWeak targets and detector table is in place. Still Need to:
- Re-design new targets
- Install Qweak halo detectors
- Pull cables (signal + HV) for the halo detectors.
- CEBAF Injector Upgrade:
- The new Quarter Cryo Module (QCM) will be installed and commissioned in the new Upgrade Injector Test Facility (UITF) in June 2016.
- Chopper maybe needed to clean the longitudinal space of the beam.
- We need to prepare a summary of PQB issues related to the injector. For each problem: symptoms, how it was measured or studied, and if a cause was found or suspected.