Wednesday April 16, 2014
We will meet in TL 2236 on Wednesday April 16 at 3:00 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the ReadyTalk audio conference system.
1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada) 2. Enter 7-digit access code 4402297, followed by “#”
1- Bubble Chamber progress at Argonne
- Radiator dimensions media:Bubble_Chamber_Radiator_April2014.pdf media:Bubble_Chamber_Radiator_April2014.pptx
- Thermal analysis plan media:140415_Bubble_Radiator_TA.pdf media:140415_Bubble_Radiator_TA.pptx
4- New "5 MeV" Dipole:
- Fixture design completed media:140415_DL_Fixture.pdf
- Update of DL design
- Ambient field measurements
Notes from this meeting:
- Argonne has completed Bubble Chamber safety reviews.
- GEANT4 simulation of the radiator thickness has been updated. We will go with 6 mm thickness; please let us know if you have another choice.
- Need a plan to deal with Earth's field. Wrapping the beamline with mu-metal might complicate the problem.