Revision as of 16:52, 24 February 2020 by Chgarcia
Electrode with small triple junction shield configuration mounted on black R28 insulator and vacuum fired flange. Being prepared for use in CEBAF or for storage as a spare
- Error creating thumbnail: convert: unable to extend cache `/sgroup/ccc/www/wiki-2015/html/ciswiki-1.26.2/images/0/0f/SS_T_electrode_polished_pre-vacuum_firing_iso_01.JPG': File too large @ error/cache.c/OpenPixelCache/4091.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_0823cc155daf-1.jpg' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3235.
Error code: 1
- Media:ACC2003000-0310 REV A CEBAF Small shield electrode & R28 black insulator assembly.pdf
- R28 10" CF flange drawing
- Media:T-shape electrode modification JL0069689-A-dwg1.pdf
- Media:JL0045108-A-dwg1 T-shape large shield electrode with groove.pdf
- Media:SS T electrode polished pre-vacuum firing iso 02.JPG
- Media:SS T electrode side end view polished pre-vacuum firing.JPG
- Media:SS T electrode front end view polished pre-vacuum firing.JPG
- Media:SS T electrode back end with groove polished pre-vacuum firing.JPG