General Meeting Agenda 7/30/15
- Magnet studies and planning (Bogdan)
- Updated version of the sweeping magnet from 2 August 2015. In this draft slide #14 has been corrected: The beam deflection angle is much smaller than it was shown before and also added a comment about the downstream shielding of the beam line.
- Follow-up on NPS temperature studies
- Readout report
- setup new CPU and crate in Test Lab with 14 FADC, starting working on trigger with Ben Raydo
- still debugging FADC in HRS, will make single crate configuration. Test calorimeter does not fit under DVCS calorimeter, will look with Kijun if we can use test PbF2 blocks to make a cosmics trigger or add small scintillator.
- Next collaboration meeting