Bubble Chamber Meeting Wednesday January 20, 2016
We will meet in TL 2221 on Wednesday January 20 at 3:30 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the Blue Jeans  audio conference system.
Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 3528502673# Meeting URL: http://bluejeans.com/3528502673
1- GEANT4 Simulation:
- Gamma Flux: media:G4Flux_Sept2015.pdf media:G4Flux_Sept2015.pptx
- Expected Rates:
3- Discussion of June 2016 beam test
Notes from this meeting:
- In the simulation, the collimator inner radius is correct (8.0 mm).
- Bubble chamber simulation remaining tasks:
- Complete geometry: add stainless steel cube and flanges
- Add electron beam energy spread and beam size
- Measure fraction of photons that are absorbed in the N2O target as a function of Eγ
- Next Bubble Chamber beam test will measure 19F(γ,α)15N
- Old fluorine chamber has a height of 36 inches. Beamline height on the concrete platform is 27 inches. Beamline height before the platform is 42 inches.