Bubble Demo ME May 9, 2014
We will meet Friday May 9 @ 9am in TL-2236.
- (Shaun/Joe) Finalize/sign drawings => Done?
- (Tim) Identify vendor for DL? => PR#343083 to get quotes from Alpha Magnetics, New England Technicoil, Stangnes Industries
- (Tim/Joe/Shaun ?) Identify vendor for DL alignment plate => Shaun will ask Tim to be made...
- (Shaun) Send Joe copy of layout => Done
- (Joe) Help categorize component inventory => Joe sit w/ Phil make list
- re-use from tunnel, on shelf, buy part, design/fab part
- (Shaun) Bellows arrangement => Bellows added, need support at end of first bellows.
- (Shaun) Modify support of "green" girder => Done, looks good.
- (Shaun) Plan/schedule for drawings and fabrication => Couple days of effort. Riad would like layout by Wed14th.
- (Riad) Aluminum photon dump dimensions => Riad still working this prob
- (Joe) Are MBH corrector strengths sufficient? => 4 Haimson pairs will work
- (Joe M.) Is radiator cooling flange sufficient? => Shaun will work new concept. Joe M. will make new assessment.
Bubble Chamber Alignment
- (Riad/Brad/Shaun) Mounting in tunnel
- (Riad/Brad/Shaun) Chamber alignment capability
- Identify suitable dump dipole and its dimensions