May 3, 2019
We'll meet in TL-1227 on Friday May 3 @ 11am.
For those calling in we'll use the Blue Jeans  audio conference system.
Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 693750184# Meeting URL: https://bluejeans.com/693750184 Moderator ID: 2864
- SAD and Summer Run Schedule
- Today through summer run media:190503_PREXII_Planning.pptx
- Steve's SAD calendar - https://accweb.acc.jlab.org/calendar/
- List of ATLIS tasks - https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/Spring_SAD_2019
- Pre-Beam Jobs
- PQB screen shots of control screens - https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3681125
- Laser configuration (ABCD)
- Helicity board configuration
- PQB laser configuration
- Activate photocathode & QE scan
- Configure for anode bias
- Beam Jobs to FC#1
- Pick all save for restoration, move to new spot, restore orbit
- Set photocathode rotation (few access to roll puck, then PQB measurement to where? to finalize orientation)
- Study and then fix anode bias for 0V, 500V, 1000V (TOF using chopper, beam size or emittance scan using solenoids)
- ABC transmission setup w/ which? flipper choice (either makes transverse polarization) + HWien ~ 16 deg.
- What PQB beam measurements to make?
- Beam Jobs to FC#2
- Initial restoration to FC#2
- Carry on w/ ABC setup (finalize flipper choice here, maybe?)
- Mott measurement to precisely finalize spin rotators (VWien and Solenoids)
- Iterate w/ ABC setup, to FC#2
- What PQB beam measurements to FC2 (can be high current)
- Beam Jobs to ILD, and beyond...
- Initial restoration to ILD
- Scaling RF and injector magnets, energy/injector beam setup
- Complete ABC setup to ILD
- M56/PQB measurement to ILD?
- Beam to Halls
- What is prioritize/sequence for jobs, e.g. when does spin dance happen?
- FC2 air cylinder needs to be replaced
- Regular RTP rise time procedure (how often?, as-is manual or automated?)
- Insertable lens (is alarm sufficient, or disconnect IN/OUT control?)