Wednesday May 14, 2014
We will meet in TL 2236 on Wednesday May 14 at 3:30 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the ReadyTalk audio conference system.
1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada) 2. Enter 7-digit access code 4402297, followed by “#”
1- Bubble Chamber progress at Argonne
2- Electron line status
- Planning meetings
- install kick-off
- commissioning plan
- Electron Line
- dismantle 5D
- Prep work for chamber
- tunnel resources
- service building resources
- control room resources
- Install of chamber
- ship estimate
- install/checkout goals
- commissioning/test goals
Notes from this meeting:
- Bubble Chamber is ready to be filled with N2O.
- Once ready, all safety documents must be forwarded to D. Meekins.
- The chamber will be shipped with mercury in place but not N2O.
- Magnet dipole is signed off and out for bids.
- The Hall Probe has arrived at JLab.
- Magnet Alignment Fixture is being fabricated by the Machine Shop.
- The collimator table and holders will be made of aluminum.
- The table should be wide enough to stack copper bricks to shield the back scattered gammas, if needed.
- Need a list from Argonne of all the resources needed to run the bubble chamber (cables, power, ...).