In the process of editing and updating this page. Please contact any of the Tritium Students for suggestions, ideas, help, or etc.
Direct link to the entire repository of information. (The original version of the current page.)
Shift Leader Responsibilities
- Communicate clearly and effectively with shift crews and MCC (7047), and log any status information to the HALOG. (Make sure to log in.)
- Consult the daily run plans and communicate with run coordinator whenever problems happen that cannot be solved by shift workers.
- Maintain data taking quality and an efficient use of beam time.
- Follow the directives in the COO!
- Log the following in a shift summary in the HALOG:
- run list (describing the goal of this run: eg production on LH2, BMC calibration...) and report main statistic numbers
- any major events, including hall access
- Post Snapshots with HALOG of important information at least twice a shift.
- Include- Hall A tools, BPM strip-charts, and BCM strip-charts.
- Include any snapshots of the details after a change.
- Please feel free to post these Snapshots more often.
- Complete the Shift check list!
- Link to [How to] and link to online copy of the list.
List of useful How-Tos for shift Leader
- Starting CODA
- Starting Hall A Tools
- Trouble shooting the High Voltage GUI
- BTA how-to
- How to ramp up HRS magnets