NPS and PbWO4 Meeting (JLab, 6/15-6/16 2015)
Agenda - NPS PbWO4 Discussions
Location: L210 AA - CEBAF Center
- Summary of tests with 10+5 SIC crystals produced in 2014 (Carlos, Arthur, Rainer)
- Overview of crystal testing facilities at the universities (Carlos, Marco)
- Discussion topics (all)
- Additional tests to be done to fully understand systematic effects and radiation damage effects
- Discussion of crystal options for NPS
Remote Connection Instructions
Conference ID 7578012727
Audio Dial: 1-888-240-2560 (US or Canada only) (see all numbers) and enter the Conference ID
Browser and Desktop sharing https://bluejeans.com/7578012727 (REMEMBER to turn off microphone and speaker after joining to avoid echoing if you use the phone line for audio)
Meeting system "bluejeans" additional information:
- Using a computer, through a browser go to https://bluejeans.com/7578012727/browser. You can use the desktop sharing feature, audio if your computer has a microphone and speaker, and video if you have a webcam. To do so go to the conference link above and join as guest
- Using the phone line option should have better audio quality because it is not limited by network speed.
- If you use a browser, it is recommended to use firefox on mac,windows and linux. Note that you may have to download and install a plugin the first time you use it. On linux, the plugin is only available for 64bit firefox and it needs to be installed it as administrator/superuser.